Visiting one of the Big C's charity shop (26th of January 2018)

On Friday the 26th of January 2018 I went to visit one of the Big C's charity Shop to give the schedule, mood-board and proposal to Danielle Day's colleague.

I visited the place with two of my friends Yasmin Shoukry and Jay Clayton, who are my models for the project. I decided to take them with me, to have second opinion on the clothing which ended up being very helpful.

The lady I was talking with, Cora, was the manager of the store, that has been previously informed about my visit. I introduced her to the whole project and handed all of the paperwork. She was very nice and suggested me another places I could visit and collect clothes from, however Danielle Day said before that she is going to bring clothes into one location for me, so I am not sure about what Cora told me. I am going to email Danielle about the progress and ask some more questions.

We were allowed to look around the store and pick some clothes. In the end we picked many pieces, from witch we decided on three piles "yes", "maybe" and "no", in the end choosing 13 pieces.

The tags were taken off. I counted them down and wrote the amount of items on the document, which then was signed by Cora. She asked me when I will bring the clothes back in and I told her that hopefully it will be next month, in February.

Afterwards I went to less formal location, Castle Mall ( since the models are my friends) and there I introduced them in person to the project and the schedule. They signed the documents.

Comments