The second approached client

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

I approached PACT animal security boutique in Norwich on Tuesday the 9th of January, however they did not contact me back. 
Worried, I decided to approach another client; another charity shop. 
Big C was another choice. https://www.big-c.co.uk/contact-us/

I send an e-mail : 


Hello.

My name is Ania Olesinska.
I am currently studying on a course at City College Norwich called the Media Learning Company.  The company is run in its entirety by students, producing photography, film, graphic design and live events.  The company is called Cactus Media.  Please do have a look at our website www.cactusmediaccn.co.uk

As part of my assessment for the course I need to show that I can work with an independent client to produce a creative media product.  I would like to work with your charity shop to produce a fashion photo shoot and video advertisement involving the clothing sold there.

The project  will be created voluntarily, therefore it will be free of charge.

Personally, I always shop at charity shops in Norwich. I want people to see that the clothing  from the shops are of a good quality  that can be as fashionable as the larger shop brand’s products.

This awareness would encourage people to buy clothes from the charity shop, which would of course help to raise money for the charity. The photos and video can be posted online, meaning you will be able to use it yourself.

Along with the photos I will be able to design a leaflet that you could then use to inform customers about your products. It could also be used on your website.

If this is something you would like to be involved with, please would you contact me on
a1olesinska@student.ccn.ac.co.uk    If at all possible, by Friday 12 January.

Best wishes

Ania.







Comments