The Brief

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

The project "independent project" is build of three units. 

1. Information and Interpretation in Art, Design & Media                                                      
2. Combined Experimental Studies in Art, Design & Media       
3. Media Development in Art, Design & Media 


The brief gives information on what the project includes and what is expected from me to include in my portfolio. It also explains what work should be done towards the final outcome.

In this project I have to find my own client and produce a piece according to their needs. 









Throughout the project, in my portfolio, I need to include:




1. research on the type of media I will be working on (a large, creative variety of it) and the one on the client 
2. respond to the research through creative experimentation 
3. develop the final project - if I could not make it as creative as I would like to, I will have to produce two versions of the project. One for the client (commercial) and one or myself (creative). 
4. evaluate and analyses my.




 Also: 

5. creative brief (completed)
6. timetable to show the planning
7. bibliography
8. all of the per-production work 
9. the final product/outcome


Before 15th of January 2018 I have to compose a proposal for my client that will include: 

1. what the client do and needs (also complete the creative brief template)
2. research areas (possibly)
3. experimentation areas (possibly)
4. final product
5. mode of evaluation 

The deadline for the project is 23rd of Match 2018. 



 

Comments