The first meeting with the client (19th January 2018)





The meeting started a bit unfortunately. I showed up at the Forum about 12:30pm, but my client was already there since 12pm and so I did not see them coming in. Therefore I waited there for some time. before deciding to ask the client if he is going to show up.
Finally we found each other and we could start with the meeting.

Of course I apologized for the mistake, however my client was absolutely alright with it and did not seem to care about it at all. We had a very nice conversation. Both Ashley and his co-worker were very excited about the whole project. The relationship was rather informal, which you can see through the emails that Ashely send. It made the atmosphere feel much more comfortable.

They asked me about the course. What it is like, what we did and what I am planning to do after the course. After seeing my photographs I was offered a work after my course ends as a photographer, which I guess means that I did very well and they liked what they saw.

I believe that I presented my ideas in the best way possible, showing how passionate about it I am.
My clients seem to see that and I think that they liked it.

I told them that I am doing another project on the side of this one, therefore there will be times when I will not be available.  They were absolutely ok with it and asked me how they can help me. It seemed like they really want to help and make this project the best possible.

I told them that I am working on a schedule that I will present to them next time, when we will see each other. I also mentioned the deadline.

During the meeting we decided not to use the wedding dresses, but the more retro clothes, to do more of a street style photo shoot. They really liked the idea and told me that I can keep the clothes for as long as I need. I suggested next Thursday and Friday (25th and 26th of January 2018) to meet and collect some of the clothes from the store.

I was also informed that Ashleys wife will give birth to their child next week, therefore I will be working with his co-worker that was there with him.

I gave the document to sign to Ashley and so he did. From that point I was ready to start on the project.









Comments