The approached client

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗


Finally I decided to approach one of the charity shops. I went for the PACT boutique.

Photography was always the thing I enjoyed the most and I always found the fashion photography very inspiring and breathtaking.
I really want to produce something like that. I also believe that the subject matter allowes me to experiment lots through my research and trough my creative experimentation.

I went on the PACT website ( https://www.pactsanctuary.org/contact.html) and I composed an email that states:

Hello.

My name is Ania Olesinska.

I am a part of a student run, production company - Cactus Media - located in City College Norwich.

I would like to work with the Charity Shops located in Norwich through a fashion photo shoot and video advertisement involving the clothing sold there.

The project  will be created voluntarily, therefore it will be free of charge.

Personally, I always shop at charity shops including PACT boutique located in Norwich. I want people to see that the clothing  from the shops is a good quality product that can be as fashionable as the large shop brand’s products.

This awareness would encourage people to buy clothes from the charity shop, which would of course help to raise money for the charity. The photos and video can be posted online, meaning you will be able to use it yourself.

Along with the photos I will be able to design a leaflet that you could then use to inform customers about your products. It could also be used on your website.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Ania.


Comments