Street art and architecture

Not edited

This photos were inspired by Martha Cooper.


 I really like her photographs, probably taken with 55mm lens. Her subjects and backgrounds are both in focus. She focused on mainly one or two people in a shot, so it would not be too busy. She needed the background to be almost as sharp as the subject, since the background was as important as the subject. 

In my photographs, I made sure that both background and the subject is sharp enough. For majority of those photos I have used 55mm lens to make sure my angle is wide. This time it was about me getting closer or further away from my subject and changing the aperture to get the right depth of field.










































Edited

1. After editing the photos inspired my Phil, I got really inspired by the style I went for. I decided to edit some other photos in a similar style, but I decided to change the copy of the imaged by "threshold".

 



 2. I kinda wanted to update it and so I edited a photo to look very different to the original one. I increased the brightness and contrast. I have also increased the exposer, but lowered the vibrance of the image. Later I added another brush stroke, but I lowered its opacity and flow to make it see-through. 


3. This time I did basically the same thing, and then I also decided to go for shapes. I thought that it could look interesting. I decided to have the image with more "threshold" than before, and I went for more yellow color. In effect it looked like actual street art. I also tried to write something on top of it to give the illusion of the photo being an illustration spray painted onto a wall. 






4. 







  Photography and Fine Art

 As fine art artist I also wanted to produce some drawings inspired by the taken photographs. I wanted them to represent the paint on and reveal look I went for in my edits. I also decided to go for shapes which is representative of the modern look I decided to use for the Fashion Shoot edits. 





Since I am mostly inspired by nature, I could not resist and take some photos of my work, using the idea of nature. 


 






In the future I would like to do mono prints using this photographs. It would work very well with the image that has been put into two basic colors which is black and the background that fills the gaps between black, therefore makes the shape that we can recognize as a face or a body. 

 

Comments