Questions for the client

As part of my evaluation, I need to get a feedback from my client.
I decided to record a short interview with her, hoping that it will save some of the time.
I also thought that it could look really interesting.


The questions: 

1. What was your first impression of Ania and the project itself ? 
2. Do you feel like the communication between you and Ania was clear and professional? 
3. Was working with Ania like working with someone who is a part of a real production company? 
4. Did Ania deliver the final product the way she presented it in the first meeting? 
5. Is the delivered project satisfactory? 
6. Would you work with Ania in the future? 
7. What about the April exhibition?
8. How could Ania improve?
9. Was there anything you did not like throughout the period when working with Ania?

Comments